Friday 27 November 2015

Changing the Song

After some thought I decided to change the song for my music video. When starting to storyboard it I realised that the song was too long and I could think of enough ideas to add. I considered cutting the song so it was short but there was no place where I could make a clean ending. It would also be difficult to film in the location I wished to film as it is currently being used. I pondered use the song 'Smother' which is also by Daughter. It is a shorter song and the ideas that I am using for it are easier to film. However in the end, I settled on the song 'Amsterdam'. If I chose 'Smother' I would have to cut the song at 3:09 as to not bore the audience. 'Amsterdam' is shorter than 'Smother' and I would not have to cut it.

No comments:

Post a Comment